The Team Associated RC10 B64 Club Racer 1/10 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy Kit is perfect for anyone looking to get into 1/10 4wd buggy class racing. Designed with the entry-level racer in mind, the B64 Club Racer comes out of the box with: big bore shocks, three differentials with lightweight internal gears and precision ball bearings. Plus, it’s fully upgradable to compete at the pro level using Factory Team option parts. Also included is a Reedy Power 13.5 Fixed Timing Brushless motor, Blackbox 600z Brushless speed control, and high-torque digital servo. The B64 Club Racer delivers speed, durability and world champion lineage that make it a great option for racers of all levels.
NOTE: Wheels, tires, and painted body shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Reedy Sonic 540 13.5 Fixed Timing motor produces maximum power output and RPM thanks to an updated stator design, pure copper magnet wire, and low-resistance collector rings. ROAR approved and meets BRCA and IFMAR specs.
- Reedy’s Blackbox 600Z Zero Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple-to-use, yet powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- The Reedy 0712MG Metal Gear Digital Servo is race-proven and feature numerous enhancements including precision metal gears for added strength and smooth operation, and an advanced microprocessor that improves vehicle control and on-track performance.
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass
- Graphite front and rear shock towers with multiple mounting positions
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Factory Team ball bearing kit included
- Bolt-on steering block arms offer increased adjustability
- JConcepts™ B64 clear body and wing included
Needed to Complete:
- RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Batteries: 2S, 7.4V LiPo Shorty battery pack, and battery connectors
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- 2-channel receiver
- 1:10 scale tires and inserts
- 1:10 scale wheels
- Recommended: tools, paint for polycarbonate body, glue for tires