- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFEÂ® technology makes flight with a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Stability mode delivers the comfort of self-leveling and bank limits
- Progressive flight modes help your aerobatic skills build quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Impact resistant ABS main blades
- Tough, yet lightweight airframe
- Streamlined canopy with vivid color scheme
- Spektrumâ¢ AR636 DSMXÂ® receiver with AS3XÂ® heli technology (installed)
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos (installed)
- E-fliteÂ® 800mAh 3S Li-Po flight battery and charger (included)
- Spektrum DXe transmitter with DSMXÂ® 2.4GHz technology (includes rtf DXe transmitter not SPMR1000)
- 5â6 minute flight times
Needed To Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
Take Your Heli Pilot Skills Higher
Collective pitch mechanics are a key element to learning sport aerobatics with a helicopter. When combined with the durability of a 230-size heli, pilots get the âwowâ factor in an airframe thatâs practical. Until now, learning with a collective pitch machine still had an intimidation factor. The BladeÂ® 230 S collective-pitch electric heli is engineered to meet and go beyond the needs of the new heli pilot by offering a highly-tuned machine with innovative SAFEÂ® technology so that itâs easy for any pilot to achieve first-flight success, prevent crashes and then move on into advanced flight, all with one heli.
Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFEÂ® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying the BladeÂ® 230 S collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if youâre a beginner. Stability mode helps keep you in control with the safety of bank limits and self-leveling so itâs possible to fly and build pilot skills quickly. When youâre ready to progress your skills, Agility mode opens the flight envelope to explore basic aerobatics and 3D mode enables the 230 S to really come to life. In addition, Panic recovery mode allows you to recover the 230 S to level flight at the press of a button and prevent a crash. Durable features like ABS blades and metal-gear cyclic servos mean you can be flying more often than fixing. All combined, the 230 S is the heli youâll want to fly whether youâre a new pilot or seasoned heli expert.
The BladeÂ® 230 S features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight mode versatility means that you can instantly choose the level of assistance and maneuverability thatâs right for you. Plus you get the virtual protection of Panic Recovery mode that will recover the heli to a level attitude for you at the push of a button.
Three Flight Modes
- Stability modeâlimited flight envelope with self-leveling and a bank angle limit
- Agility modeâfull control authority for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit
- 3D modeâturns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability
Panic Recovery Mode
- Orientation is lost
- Panic Recovery button is pressed
- Recovery to a level attitude
Collective Pitch Rotor System
The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 230 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
The high-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the 230 S light weight so that itâs quick in response to your commands.
Metal Gear Servos
The 230 S comes equipped with the same 9-gram, digital metal gear servos used for cyclic control in high-performance Blade mini-helis like the 360 CFX.
The fiber-filled plastic main frame is incredibly resilient. ABS main blades, molded in bright-white material help with visibility and hold up better in a crash compared to wood blades.
The all-new Spektrumâ¢ DXe transmitter delivers the 6-channel control you need with the industry-leading precision of DSMXÂ® 2.4GHz technology. When youâre ready to experiment with radio settings, just connect the DXe to your PC and adjust settings such as the expertly set Dual Rates and Exponential parameters to your liking.
- Fully assembled BladeÂ® 230 S helicopter
- E-fliteÂ® 800mAh Li-Po Flight Battery
- AC/DC Li-Po Battery Charger
- Spektrumâ¢ DXe Transmitter with DSMXÂ® 2.4GHz Technology
- 4 Ã AA Transmitter Batteries