- AS3XÂ® System agility with flight mode flexibility
- E-flite DSM2Â®/DSMXÂ® 6-Ch UM AS3X Receiver/Servos/ESC installed
- Four-channel, 3D maneuverability and control
- Spektrumâ¢ 2.3-Gram Performance Linear Long Throw servos installed
- Ultra-lightweight power system delivers the best possible performance
- Resilient carbon fiber reinforced, film-covered foam construction
- Optional SFGs allow you to customize aerobatic capability
- Ideal for experienced pilots to fly anywhere indoors
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter
- 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo flight battery
- 1S LiPo battery charger
The E-fliteÂ® UMXâ¢ AS3Xtraâ¢ 3D aircraft takes Ultra Micro eXtreme to the next level. Constructed of laser-cut flat foam with carbon reinforcement and micro-thin film, this aircraft was specifically engineered to optimize a super-low wing loading, strength and durability plus AS3XÂ® technology to provide outstanding 3D performance in tight flight spaces. Based on the ground breaking original UMX Extra 300 3D, the addition of AS3X technology makes it possible to be even more successful whether itâs performing the simplest loop or the latest extreme 3D moves. Even more appealing is that now AS3X technology offers flight mode flexibility so you can choose the level of stability performance you need instantly.
The UMX AS3Xtra is the perfect high-performance indoor ultra micro aircraft for the intermediate to advanced pilot. All you need to fly right away is your favorite DSM2Â®/DSMXÂ® transmitter with dual rate options, a 25C or 45C 1S 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po battery and a 1S Li-Po charger.