- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Optional SAFEÂ® technology with Panic Recovery mode
- Expertly tuned, fully-adjustable AS3XÂ® technology
- A highly refined design by aerobatic champion, Mike McConville
- Vortex Generators for enhanced slow-speed and 3D performance
- Lightweight construction with durable Z-Foamâ¢ material
- Compact Spektrumâ¢ 6-channel AR636A receiver with DSMXÂ® technology
- Durable micro-class servos deliver dramatic 3D control throws
- Powerful 10-size brushless motor and 40A speed control
- Easy-access compartment fits 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Li-Po batteries
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and service
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrumâ¢ DSMX/DSM2Â®technology
- 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po flight battery
- Battery charger
The full-scale Sukhoi Su-29 is said to have capabilities that are limited only by its pilot. When the ParkZoneÂ® Su-29MM scale aerobatic park flyer was introduced, the incredible capabilities of SAFEÂ® and AS3XÂ® technologies made it possible for even intermediate pilots to experience unlimited aerobatics with greater precision. The E-fliteÂ® Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 replicates the outstanding original with improved technology that gives pilots the flexibility of fine tuning the AS3X system to their liking. Designed by champion pilot and world-class aircraft designer, Mike McConville, lightweight construction with Z-Foamâ¢ material is combined with a high-output brushless power system to create an awesome platform. To set this machine apart, its Spektrumâ¢ AR636A receiver features AS3XÂ® technology that has been specially tuned to deliver a rock-solid flight experience similar to that of an expertly set up model many times its size. If you want to change things up, the AS3X system is fully adjustable so you can experiment and create a custom feel thatâs right for you. How about a little crash prevention power? Just turn on the optional Panic Recovery mode of SAFEÂ® technology during the bind process and level flight at the press of a button is yours. Whether youâre an intermediate pilot or seasoned expert, the Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 is the ideal park flyer to enjoy precision and 3D aerobatics with more confidence.
Fully-adjustable AS3XÂ® technology with SAFEÂ® Panic Recovery mode
The advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilization â 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrumâ¢ 6-channel AR636A receiver is specially tuned to give the E-fliteÂ® Sukhoi Su-29MM Gen 2 an incredibly solid look and feel in the air. It works behind the scenes so that a high-performance design like the Su-29MM shines through while your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced. Adjustments to the AS3X system can be made to suit your own flying style or it can be turned off entirely. In addition, you can reduce the risk of a crash while trying new maneuvers. Simply bind this model with Panic Recovery mode turned on and gain the ability to restore level flight at the press of a button.
Optional Panic Recovery Mode
Brushless Power System
The outrunner brushless motor has been sized to offer outstanding thrust and great throttle response thatâs an advantage especially 3D flight.
World-class designer and champion aerobatic pilot, Mike McConville, designed the Su-29MM to be an outstanding aerobatic park flyer with large control surfaces that have 3D deflections and a light wing loading for handling thatâs predictable.
Outstanding Slow-Speed Flight
Vortex Generators located on the leading edge surfaces of the wings foil the passing air in a way that enhances lift and allows the ailerons to stay effective even at slow air speeds.
Lightweight and Durable
Construction with Z-Foamâ¢ material adds a level durability that makes every day flying more fun while its inherent lightness increases all aspects of flight performance.